The Northern Ohio Chapter held 5 events in 2011.
- February: Star Calendar and Printing working linotype and other historic presses.
- March: Hugo Boss Clothing Factory
- August: Picnic and tour of the Hatchel Barns
- October: Lordstown GM Plant
- November: Bettcher Industries: Meat trimming knives
Due to scheduling issues, there was no December meeting
The year was also marked by a couple of last minute cancellation because of emergencies and strikes. We hope to schedule a couple of weekend events in 2012 for those of you that have difficulty making weekday tours.
Treasury: First Merit Bank Account Balance as of 12/1/2011: $1755,32. Income from membership dues during 2011 $405. Expenses for meetings: $69.99.
We have 37 members for 2011. We have 2 members already paid for 2012 and 3 complimentary memberships (offered to tour providers)